General Terms and conditions governing the use of EDC, Delhi, India website by visitors.
The website is owned and controlled by EDC a Partnership Firm, duly incorporated under the Partnership Act, 1932 having its office at D-10/7, Okhla Industrial Area Ph.-II, New Delhi-110020, INDIA.
The General Terms and Conditions mentioned below form a contract and agreement between you, the visitor and EDC , the owner of the website for the use of the website, EDC . By using this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to comply with these terms and conditions. Please do not use the website if you do not accept any of these terms and conditions.
EDC may at its absolute discretion from time to time amend, supplement, change or modify the terms and conditions that govern your use of this website. You are responsible for checking these terms and conditions periodically to remain in compliance with these terms and conditions. Your use of the website following any such change or modification constitutes your consent to follow and be bound by the said changed or modified terms and conditions.
Terms of Usage
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- The website is deemed to be in use when it is loaded in temporary or permanent memory of your Computer. EDC and its personnel at their sole discretion and without any prior notice reserve the right to deny you access to the website including any portion thereof. EDC and its personnel shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, losses or harm resulting from the denial of access to EDC.
- Subject to the Terms and conditions mentioned herein EDC shall take reasonable care to ensure the security and to prevent unauthorized access to the services, which are part of the website using technology reasonably available to EDC in at that point of time.
- EDC through the website also offers its products for on line sale. EDC in its sole discretion without prior notice may discontinue with any of the products available on the website, change its price, specifications etc. and you agree to abide by such changes, modification or discontinuance of the products. EDC reserves its right to sell any or all of the products featured on the website. EDC cannot confirm the price of the product till the time the same is ordered.
- The online sale shall be deemed to be complete only when the consideration of the product is received by EDC from you and till then EDC shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever and shall be at liberty to repudiate the online sale.
- EDC maintains its own records of transactions transacted on the website through the computer systems or otherwise. Such records maintained by EDC from time to time shall be accepted by you as conclusive and binding for all purposes and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of such transactions.
Restriction on Use
- You agree not to use the website in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions and for no other purpose as mentioned in the website.
- You agree to use the website only for personal use.
- You agree not to use the website contrary to law and for any illegal purpose.
- The services and contents of the website which includes the contents, text, graphic, video and audio are the property of EDC and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws of India. The trademarks, logos, slogans and service marks displayed on the website, are registered and unregistered trademarks of EDC .
- The contents of the website constitute intellectual property including copyright of EDC and the contents and the information contained therein shall not be transmitted or transferred by you. You agree and acknowledge that all the intellectual property in the website vests and continues to vest with EDC only. You agree not to misuse or violate the intellectual property of EDC displayed on the website. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of EDC the website during and after the term of this Agreement. Any violation of the intellectual property rights of EDC will give a right to - EDC to claim damages, costs, recover losses and forthwith cessation of the infringement of the said intellectual property right. This will not bar EDC from initiating civil and / or criminal prosecution against the offender. "Intellectual property" means and includes any design, trade mark, logo, text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics, slogans, images, illustrations, icons and service marks contained in the website which also includes copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights.
- Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark, design, information (which may constitute copyright) or any other intellectual property displayed on the website without the prior written permission of EDC . Any misuse of the Trademark, design, information (which may constitute copyright) displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- The contents of the website may include trade secrets of EDC . You agree to protect the trade secrets of EDC having rights in the website or its content during and after the term of this Agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by EDC or its suppliers of content, equipment or otherwise to protect their and others' contractual, statutory and common law rights in the website.
- You agree not to use, transfer, dispose or disseminate of any information contained in the website in any manner that could compete with the business of EDC or otherwise compromise or imperil the interests of EDC.
- You shall not Cache or permit caching by any person or use the website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including threatening or obscene material or engage in any kind of illegal activity.